> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

Do I get a refund in case of loss or theft of my identity documents?

In case of loss or theft of identity documents (such as passport, visa, identity card), we reimburse you the expenses incurred in order to replace them up to 150 euros.


This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept