What is the luggage cover?
The luggage cover provides reimbursement up to 3 000 euros for the following incidents:
- Theft with break-in of the baggage, duly observed and written up by an authority
- Theft of your baggage from a non-convertible vehicle duly closed and locked
- Loss, theft or damage in whole or partial of the insured’s baggage during their delivery by a shipping company or during transfers organized by a tour operator
- The complete or partial damage to baggage resulting from theft, explosion, natural disaster
You must file a complaint to the local authorities
Luggage benefit does not cover everything:
- Example 1: I forgot my purse on the train, it is not covered.
- Example 2: I drop my phone and it breaks, it is not covered.
Keep in mind that your luggage must always be under your watch.
The following things are never covered: identity documents, credit cards, magnetic cards, tickets and vouchers, cash, professional material, musical instruments, art objects, sunglasses, contact lenses, prostheses and appliances of every kind.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .
Back to the FAQ's table of content