The luggage cover provides reimbursement up to 3 000 euros for the following incidents:
- Theft with break-in of the baggage, duly observed and written up by an authority
- Theft of your baggage from a non-convertible vehicle duly closed and locked
- Loss, theft or damage in whole or partial of the insured’s baggage during their delivery by a shipping company or during transfers organized by a tour operator
- The complete or partial damage to baggage resulting from theft, explosion, natural disaster
You must file a complaint to the local authorities
Luggage benefit does not cover everything:
- Example 1: I forgot my purse on the train, it is not covered.
- Example 2: I drop my phone and it breaks, it is not covered.
Keep in mind that your luggage must always be under your watch.
The following things are never covered: identity documents, credit cards, magnetic cards, tickets and vouchers, cash, professional material, musical instruments, art objects, sunglasses, contact lenses, prostheses and appliances of every kind.
This answer only relates to: Cap Au Pair.