What does the Cap Student medical expenses benefit cover?
This is the most important benefit of your insurance. It covers accidents or serious illnesses as well as simple doctor consultations.
There is no cap on medical expenses, it is unlimited and there is no excess.
It is from the 1st Euro: you will be refunded in full!
What is covered:
Keep in mind that, in general, travel insurance policies cover the following medical expenses incurred during the trip:
- All expenses related to sudden and unforeseeable illnesses. Examples: flu, ear infection, bronchitis, urinary tract infection or insect sting…
- Expenses related to accidents. Examples: fractures, cuts, burns…
The urgent dental care are covered by the "emergency dental care" benefit, up to a limit of €500 during all the cover period.
What is not covered*:
*and not covered by our competitors either
- Pre-existing conditions broken out prior to departure and not consolidated
- Preventive medicine and comfort care. Examples: medical check-up, vaccination, tooth polishing…
- Glasses or contact lenses (except in case of an accident)
- Dermatological care
There are some exclusions to medical expenses that we encourage you to check out in the policy’s general terms and conditions.
For example: competitive sport or drug use.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .
Back to the FAQ's table of content