> Home > FAQ

What does the travel incident benefit cover?

If while travelling, you experience a delay of more than 4 hours resulting in you missing a correspondence, you will receive a €300 compensation.

Beware: delays due to strikes are not covered.

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday, Cap Student, Cap Volunteering.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept