> Home > FAQ

Which sports are covered?

You are covered when you practice any sport as an amateur, even surfing and scuba diving (down to 40 metres), in particular, medical expenses and repatriation assistance.

The excluded sports are:

  • Aerial sports: skydiving, hang-gliding or paragliding for example
  • Base Jumping
  • Sky surfing
  • Zorbing
  • Speed Riding
  • Mountain climbing (use of crampons or ropes)

However, good news, kite surfing is covered, as well as trekking !

Please refer to the exclusions in the policy general terms and conditions.

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday, Cap Student, Cap Tempo Expat, Cap Volunteering.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept