> Home > FAQ

I need assistance, what do I do?

If you have an accident and your health allows it, we will organise and cover your repatriation to your country of origin. All you need to do is call our assistance platform.

You must contact the assistance platform, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by calling the number listed in the general terms and conditions.

Please give us the following information:

  • Your policy number appearing on the schedule of your insurance policy
  • Your current location
  • The phone number where you can be reached
  • The type of assistance you need

Beware: only the services organised in agreement with the assistance platform will be covered by the insurance company.

This answer only relates to : Cap Student, Cap Tempo Expat, Cap Working Holiday, Cap Volunteering, Cap Au Pair, Cap Adventure.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept