> Home > FAQ

What is the money advance benefit?

If you lose your means of payment and identification documents, you just need to call our assistance platform, and, provided a relative can act as guarantor, the insurer will lend you €500 to enable you to handle all administrative procedures and have access to money until you receive your new bank card.

Beware: this is an advance; you will need to pay that money back.

This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday, Cap Student, Cap Tempo Expat, Cap Volunteering, Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept