> Home > FAQ > Cap Assistance 24/7

How do I report my “trip cut short” with the Cap Assistance?

You can be covered by the “trip cut short” benefit in order to get the reimbursement of your unconsumed touristic services, if you’ve been medically repatriated by our assistance platform or in case of an early return.

We invite you to make your damage report, online through our website:

You will need to provide the following information: 

  • The assistance file number
  • The bills regarding the trip with the details of the touristic provisions (car rental, transportation, accommodation)
  • Your bank account numbers 


This answer only relates to : Cap Assistance 24/7.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept