> Home > FAQ

Can someone else pay for me?

Yes, your policy can be paid by someone else (your parents for example).


This answer only relates to : Cap Working Holiday, Cap Student, Cap Volunteering, Cap Tempo Expat, Cap Adventure.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept