In the policyholder area, you can find all the documents relating to your policy, such as :
- Your policy certificate
- Your signed and stamped insurance certificate
- The assistance card with the emergency contact number
- The General Terms and Conditions of your policy
- Table of cover, including reimbursement limits
- The "What to do in the event of a claim" form
- The medical questionnaire to be completed by your doctor, if applicable
You can also :
- Report a claim
- Follow the progress of your claim and your reimbursements
- Contact the assistance centre (free call using the Chapka smartphone application)
- Consult the FAQ for your policy
- Contact Chapka customer service.
By downloading the Chapka application, you have everything you need on your phone in the event of a problem!
This answer only relates to: Cap Assistance 24/7, Cap Annual Assistance, Cap Adventure, Cap Student, Cap Working Holiday, Cap Tempo Expat, Cap Volunteering.