Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


If you are ill, you can consult the doctor of your choice and advance the costs and then send us the following documents for your refund:

  • Medical questionnaire filled in by the doctor you have consulted
  • Invoices for expenses incurred (doctor and pharmacy)
  • Copy of your visa whv (only for the first refund request)
  • Bank details (only for the first refund request)
  • Round ticket from France (max 30 days)
  • Stamp on the passport for the country visited

The documents mentioned in bold are those in addition to the normal procedure

Medical expenses include consultations, the pharmacy recommended by the doctor, medical examinations as well as any hospitalisation under 24 hours.


Make your claim online here (and keep all original documents) :