> Home > FAQ > Cap Volunteering

I must see a doctor, how can I get my refund with the Cap Volunteering?

Frais médicaux.png


 If you get sick, you can see the doctor of your choice, pay the invoice, and forward us the following documents to get your refund:


  • Medical questionnaire filled out by the doctor
  • Invoices for the expenses incurred (doctor and pharmacy)
  • Copy of your work permit / visa / any document that justify your humanitarian or volunteer mission (only for the first refund claim)
  • Your account details (only for the first refund claim)

Medical expenses refer to the medical consultation, the pharmacy recommended by the doctor, medical examinations as well as any hospitalisation for less than 24h00.


Make your claim online here (and keep all original documents) :


This answer only relates to : Cap Volunteering.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept