Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

Rental liability abroad covers up to €100,000 for damage you may cause to the rented property (as a result of water damage, fire or explosion) and for which you, as the tenant, are responsible to the owner or a third party.


This cover only applies abroad if you do not already have a Rental liability insurance policy.

This answer only relates to: Cap Assistance 24/7.