Covid-19 - What is covered by your policy?
What is covered :
Medical and hospitalization costs (including PCR tests) if you are infected with Covid-19 at destination and medical repatriation if recommended by the medical assistance
- Extension of stay on-site if you are ill due to Covid-19 at destination.
- Early return if a family member in your home country is hospitalized or deceased due to Covid-19.
What is not covered:
- Quarantine at destination.
- Medical repatriation because I am blocked at my destination because of a generalized lockdown (closure of borders, airports, lack of transportation…).
- The cost of the mandatory PCR test in order to get to your holiday destination
This answer only relates to: Cap Schengen, Cap Europa.