Covid-19 - What is covered by your policy?
What we cover:
- Cancellation in case of infection by Covid19 before travel of one of the insureds declared on the insurance certificate.
- Cancellation in case of infection by Covid19 before travel of an ascendant, a descendant of yourself and/or of one of the insureds declared on the insurance certificate.
What we do not cover:
- Cancellation due to travel restrictions as a direct result of the World Health Organization declaring a pandemic or any known event at the time of the holiday purchase.
- Cancellation due to illness without a medical certificate from the treating medical practitioner.
- The refund of all or part of the trip which was totally or partially refunded byt the travel organizer or by the transport company however the type of refund (transfer, cash, advance, voucher…).
The insurance certificate sent to you automatically once you have subscribed mentions the coverage of Covid-19 (in the limits of your contract)
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .
Back to the FAQ's table of content