> Home > FAQ > Cap Vacation Rental

What is covered by the trip cut short benefit?

If you must cut your trip short because of the following : 

  • Medical repatriation organized by the insurance company
  • If a close one (spouse, partner, and your or your spouse children or parents) is hospitalized or deceased 
  • If one of your brother or sister passed away and you have to cut your trip short
  • If something happens in your principal home (burglary, fire, water damage) and needs your immediate attention

We will refund a proportional indemnity corresponding to the number of days left and people that had to leave your rental. 

To calculate say indemnity, the booking feeds and insurance payment will be deducted, as so as the reimbursement you might have perceived from the rental’s owner or the rental’s platform. 


This answer only relates to : Cap Vacation Rental.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept