> Home > FAQ > Cap Vacation Rental

How will I receive my insurance certificate? 

Once your payment is validated, you will receive your policy immediately by e-mail. In this e-mail you will also find the required insurance documents for your trip (certificate of insurance, membership certificate, etc.).


This answer only relates to : Cap Vacation Rental.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept