> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

Can someone else pay my insurance?

Yes, a different person can pay the insurance for you (your parents or the host family for example).

This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept