> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

Can I subscribe to the Cap Au Pair if I am already abroad?


Yes, you can subscribe the Cap Au Pair insurance if you’re already at your host country.

You will receive all the documents directly by email.

Beware of not having any gap in your cover between the first and second policies. The company will refuse the coverage if you report a claim and the pathology declares before the starting date of the second contract.


This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept