Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


For urgent dental care (dressing, dental filling) you can visit the dentist you choose, you pay and you send us the following documents within 15 days:

  • The medical file completed and signed by the dentist
  • Invoices of the medical expenses incurred
  • Prescriptions
  • Bank account details

These documents have to be sent to the AIG's management center: sinistres.fr@aig.com

For further information: What to do in case of an incident?


This answer only relates to: Cap Academy, Cap Au Pair.