> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

If I come back temporarily to my home country, am I covered by the Cap Au Pair?


If you come back temporarily to your home country for holidays, you will be covered up to 30 days (only for medical expenses).

In your home country, the insurance will apply as a complement to the social security of your home country and with a maximal coverage of 30 000 euros.


This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept