> Home > FAQ > Cap Au Pair

Am I covered by the Cap Au Pair for the apartment I rent?


No, you don’t have a cover for the apartment/house you rent.

You must subscribe a home insurance in order to be covered if you cause any damage to the apartment.


This answer only relates to : Cap Au Pair.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept