Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

If you have an accident, the insurer covers your medical and assistance/repatriation expenses.

However, vehicle damage or injuries caused to others are not covered.

So if you ride a vehicle you must subscribe an auto insurance. If the family lends their vehicle to you, make sure you are included as an additional driver to their insurance policy.


This answer only relates to: Cap Academy, Cap Au Pair.