> Home > FAQ > Cap Student

Am I covered in other countries by the Cap Student ? What are the conditions?

You are covered for your trips as long as your Student Visa is valid under the following conditions :

Cap Student for Europe ( in addition to the European Health Insurance Card ):

You are covered for all your holiday trips to Europe under the same conditions as in your country of study or training . (If you leave Europe contact us, we have solutions)

Cap Student Worldwide (care of medical expenses from the 1st euro ) :

You are covered for all your holiday trips regardless of destination.

This answer only relates to : Cap Student.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept