Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


Our Cap Working Holiday insurance covers you if you hold a Working Holiday Visa, if your situation abroad changes, we suggest you contact us as we have insurance solutions for each situation.

Our consultants are available Monday to Friday, from 9h to 19h to answer all your questions on +33 1 74 85 50 50 or by email 

This answer only relates to: Cap Working Holiday.