Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance


The “rental risk” benefit covers you for damages to the rental property due to a water damage, fire or explosion  for which you would be held liable as a tenant towards the landlord and third party (neighbours).

Beware, you must be able to provide a rental agreement or lease.


This answer only relates to: Cap Working Holiday, Cap Student, Cap Volunteering, Cap Tempo Expat.