> Home > FAQ > Cap Assistance 24/7

Am I covered as a tenant by the Cap Assistance when I rent an apartment?

The policy does not cover you for damages you may cause. Please note that very often, your home insurance includes holiday civil liability for any rental of less than 90 days.

We recommend you contact your home insurance company to ensure you are covered for that benefit.


This answer only relates to : Cap Assistance 24/7.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept