It is the complete assistance and repatriation insurance for overseas trip of less than 90 days. Cap Assistance 24/7 is for travelers, in holidays, in road trip, alone, with friends, and with children!
Chapka Assistance platform will talk to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week should a problem arise when you are far away from home: luggage, medical expenses, repatriation, loss of identification documents, need for a replacement driver, refund for a trip cut short… A simple call and our assistance platform will organise to help or refund you.
If you are travelling with kids, don’t worry, both young and old will be covered: pediatric teleconsultation, childcare in the event of hospitalization, pushchair covered in the event of theft or damage by the airline company …
If you wish to benefit from a cancellation insurance in addition to the assistance service, you can select the “all reasons” cancellation option.
You will be covered if your boss cancel your holidays at the last moment or if your kid has a ear infection the day before the departure!
Warning : You can suscribe to the cancellation option only if you’ve booked your trip less than 48 hours ago
Do you need an insurance subscription certificate? Once you have joined online, we will automatically send you the certificate by email.
Travelling to Russia, China or Algeria?
Most consulate will not require require the original certificate. Should it be necessary, we will mail it to you.
The general benefits of the Cap Assistance
- Repatriation-assistance 24/24: Real costs
- Medical expenses and hospitalisation abroad:
- Early return of the insured
- Search and rescue expenses: €4,500
- Advance on bail: €15,000
- Legal expenses: €3,000
- Luggage insurance: covers the flight / damage for the duration of the trip up to €3,000
- Civil liability: €4,5M
- Accident benefit: Individual assistance in the event of death: €10,000 and in the event of disability: €50,000
- Holiday early termination insurance: refund of the unused ground services following your early return
- “All reasons” cancellation insurance option : €8,000 max per person subject to a deductible
Area 1: € 75,000
Europe and Mediterranean Countries (excluding DROM-TOM, the Canary Islands, the Azores, and the Asian part of Russia)
Area 2: € 200,000
Worldwide except area 3 and 4
Area 3: € 300,000
Wordwide including Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong-Kong, Brazil and Switzerland, excluding USA, Canada.
Area 4: € 500,000
Wordwide including the United States of America and Canada.
Bonus : you will benefit from the tribe price (-15%) on the Cap Assistance if you travel with more than 3 people.
Benefits that make families happy:
- Pediatrics teleconsultations with an English speaking doctor.
- Pushchair coverage in the event of theft or damage by the airline company: 1 500 €
- Childcare costs in the event of hospitalization of a relative/accompanying person.
- Repatriation of the children: return ticket for a relative or a stewardess
Bonus: you will benefit from the tribe price (-15%) on the Cap Assistance if you are travelling with children.
Area 1 - Medical Expenses € 75,000 : check the prices
Area 2 - Medical Expenses € 200,000 : check the prices
Area 3 - Medical Expenses € 300,000 : check the prices
|Wordwide including Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong-Kong, Brazil and Switzerland, excluding USA, Canada|
|Length of the stay||Insurance premium|
|From 1 to 8 days||€ 31|
|From 9 to 16 days||€ 61|
|From 17 to 24 days||€ 80|
|From 25 to 32 days||€ 115|
|From 33 to 61 days||€ 160|
|From 62 to 90 days||€ 208|
Area 4 - Medical Expenses € 500,000 : check the prices
| Supplement|| Minimum premium|
|Cancellation||2,4 % of the price of the trip||14 € per person|