Are you temporarily staying in France on a working holiday visa? Has the French consulate asked you to provide a health insurance certificate? The Cap Working Holiday France contract meets the criterias necessary to obtain your visa. It is recognized and accepted by the consulate. You will immediately receive by email the certificate to be issued in order to obtain your working holiday visa for France.
During your year in France you will not benefit from the French national insurance system. The insurance Cap Working Holiday France takes care of your medical expenses and hospitalisation in the event of sudden illness or a serious accident. You will benefit from an insurance package which provides cover such as repatriation assistance, civil liability or even luggage insurance.
You will be well covered in France during your professional activity and during daily life events, sports activities or even trips outside of France.
- Repatriation assistance 24/7 : Actual costs
- Medical and hospitalisation expenses up to 100% within the limit of €300,000, with an excess of €20 per claim see more information on medical expenses
- Emergency dental expenses : €500, with an excess of €20 per claim
- Maternity: 75% of actual costs up to €10,000 and 6-month waiting period
- Presence of a relative in the event of hospitalisation:Return ticket and hotel costs
- Early return (in the event of hospitalisation or death of a relative):Return ticket
- Luggage insurance : €1,000 with an excess of €30 per claim
- Search and rescue fees : €5 000
- Civil liability - "personal life" : €4,000,000
- Death benefits 15 000 € and disability benefits: 50 000 €
- Cover in France for holidays and work
- Worldwide cover and in your country of origin, as a tourist, 30 days~
Area of cover:
|Length of stay||Premium (including taxes) per person|