For your studies, language course or internship overseas, leave well covered by choosing the Cap Student health insurance.
Medical expenses can be very expensive in the United States, Canada, Asia or in Australia. For example, in the USA, a benign operation will cost you €4,000 a day in intensive care.
The Cap Student insurance covers unlimited medical expenses with no excess. Your medical expenses will be refunded from the first Euro even for a common cold throughout the world.
With Cap Student, you will benefit from a 24/7 repatriation assistance and an essential civil liability insurance.
This student health insurance covers you through many internships and exchange programmes such as Leonardo, Erasmus, Comenius or even with the Occupational Training Visa.
- Repatriation assistance 24/7: Real costs
- Medical expenses and unlimited hospitalisation with no excess even for a common cold More information about the medical expenses
- Psychological assistance
- Emergency dental care : €500
- Luggage insurance: €2,000 during transport and for the duration of your trip in case of theft (breaking and entering or assault) More information about the luggage cover
- Search and rescue expenses: €5,000
- Early return of the insured: Round Trip ticket
- Round Trip ticket and expenses for the stay of a close relative
- Civil liability overseas, Physical injury: €4,500,000, Material damage: €450,000
- Any damage caused to the property entrusted by your tutor and used during the training period: €12,000 event
- Cash advance: €500
- Legal assistance: €3,000
- Death benefit: €10,000 or disability benefit: up to €50,000
- you will receive a €50 daily allowance if you are in hospital
- Interruption of studies : up to €15,000 (prorated refund of study costs in case of repatriation, early return or hospitalization for over 30 days).~
And also, in option :
|Destination||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3|
|1 week *||€13||€17||€23|
|2 weeks *||€19||€26||€36|
|Destination||non dispo.||non dispo.||Visa J1 only|