subscribe to a health insurance for Australia depending on your visa

Which travel insurance for which Australian visa?

Many of you try their luck in Australia, but firstly you must pick the right visa. We can’t help you with that, we assume you know how to do it. However, it can sometimes be tricky to find the best health insurance for your Australian visa, and with that, we always have a solution that fits your needs.

Chapka Assurances makes your life easier by providing you with a summary table to help you find the most suitable cover in just one click. Whether you have a Working Holiday Visa Subclass 417, a Standard Business Sponsorship Visa Subclass 457 or a student visa, we can cover you in Australia.

Find out the best health insurance solution based on your type of stay to Australia:




Subclass 417 : Working Holiday Visa

Cap Working Holiday

Subclass 417 : Working Holiday Visa for an au pair

Cap Au Pair




Subclass 570 : ELICOS 

English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students 


Cap Student


Subclass 571 : Primary or secondary school

Subclass 573 : Higher education



Subclass 600 : Visitor visa


Cap Assistance 24/7


Subclass 976 : ETA: Electronic Travel Authority

Subclass 651 : eVisitor

Visa tourist Long Stay

Cap Adventure



Subclass 175 :  Skilled Migrant Visa 


Cap Tempo Expat


Subclass 956 : ETA - Business Entrant

Subclass 977 : ETA - Business Entrant

Subclass 400 : Temporary work (Short Stay Activity) 

Subclass 600 : Visitor visa

Subclass 457 : Standard Business Sponsorship


For more information on our policies, our consultants are available from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday on +33 1 74 85 50 50 or fill in the information form.


The team at Chapka wishes you a great trip. Send us a postcard (or a selfie at Uluru will be great too!)