get a travel insurance certficate in order to apply for a tourist visa

Need an insurance certificate to get your tourist visa?

You will need a visa to travel to many countries such as Russia, China, Cuba or Mongolia for example, even for tourism purposes.

The documents required for the visa application will vary depending on the destination. To know if you need a visa to travel to a particular country, as well as the procedure, you should contact the relevant embassy or consulate in France.

How can I get the compulsory repatriation insurance certificate to apply for a visa?

With Chapka, it is very simple:

You subscribe online and you will instantly receive the original certificate, by email on the insurance company’s letterhead.

No need to go and pick it up!

The policies we offer are recognised by all embassies. Subscribe to our policy and you will instantly get the certificate required for your visa.


Cancellation Insurance




Luggages Insurance


Medical expenses


Civil Liability


Accident Benefit



When to susbscribe ?


Up to the day before your departure without the cancellation option

You can suscribe to the cancellation option only if you’ve booked your trip less than 48 hours ago



cap assistance quote  


Need more information?

We’re here to listen on +33 1 74 85 50 50 or via the contact form and advise you on the most adequate policy for your trip.

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept