> Home > FAQ > CAP W.H.Visa France

How to report a personal accident?


Claims must be filed in writing within 5 days of the accident or as soon as you become aware of it and must mention the following:


  • The causes, circumstances, nature and dates and place of the accident or death 
  • The medical certificate including the date of the first medical procedure, the detailed description of the nature of the injuries and treatment and any consequences.
  • The hospitalisation certificate or the death certificate
  • The names and addresses of the perpetrators and, if possible, witnesses and whether a statement or a report has been drawn up

You must declare your claim on-line at the site within five days, specifying your policy number

Or by post to the following address:

CHAPKA INSURANCE Claims Management

56 rue Laffitte

75009 PARIS


+33 1 74 85 50 50

This answer only concerns : CAP W.H.Visa France.
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .

Back to the FAQ's table of content

Trip around the World & long stays

Internships, Au Pair & studies abroad

Offers for Expatriates

Come to Europe (Schengen)

By continuing your visit to this web site, you accept the use of cookies. To learn more, click here.Accept