> Home > FAQ

How can I get a travel insurance certificate?

Sometimes, in order to get a visa, some countries will require a travel insurance certificate.

When you subscribe to one of our policy online, we automatically send you this certificate by email, no need to ask for it!

You will receive this certificate in French, in English and in Spanish.

  • Some embassies have very specific requirements in regards to insurance certificates. This is specifically the case with Russia, China or Algeria. They require an insurance certificate that shows the exact dates of your visa application. If you are in this situation, please contact us by email and give us the dates and destination that need to appear on the certificate.

  • Beware: for Russia, the embassy requires the original insurance certificate printed on the insurance company letterhead.The email version will not suffice. We can organise one very quickly, to get it, please contact us.


Back to the FAQ's table of content

Cookie management policy: by continuing your browsing on this site, you agree to the use of cookies for your convenience and for our audience measurement. If you would like to know more,please visit our dedicated page.Accept