What are the exclusions in medical expenses?
The policy does not cover:
- Pre-existing and non-consolidated illnesses
- Routine examinations (examples: check-up, pap smear, vaccination, contraceptives)
- Optical except in case of an accident
- Lumbago, sciatica, lumbosciatica, slipped disc, dorsalgia. Please refer to the general terms and conditions of your policy.
- High risk sport such as aerial sport, motorised sport (all motorised vehicles), mountain climbing, scuba diving at more than 40 meters.
- Nervous disorders
If you have any questions about a different contract : Contact us .
Back to the FAQ's table of content