Go directly to content

Chapka travel Insurance

No, there is no formal procedure, no medical document needs to be provided. You just need to be in good health at the time of departure.

You do everything online and quickly !

This answer only relates to: Cap Assistance 24/7, Cap Working Holiday, Cap Student, Cap Volunteering, Cap Au Pair, Cap Adventure, Cap Tempo Expat.